Friday, April 12, 2013

You are MY SUNSHINE, my only sunshine...


Oh, Spring is FINALLY here!  Or so we're told...  If only Mother Nature would get on board!!!

While she's deciding whether to hit us with a cold front or let the warm breezes blow, this stamp set helps me feel the sunny expectancy that spring brings with it!  The happy little birdie and the hot air balloons are just adorable.  Since I have an itty bitty munchkin in my brood this spring, I'm looking forward to all the pictures of him enjoying the warm, sunny afternoons, picking off the buds of new growth on the bushes and plants, and digging for earthworms (I don't know why boys love slimy things so much!).  I already have plans to use this stamp set to help preserve those precious memories.

This set retails for $17.95, but it can be yours for only $5 with a qualifying order!!! Just click here to place your order. 


No comments:

Post a Comment