Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Singing in the Rain, I'm singing in the Rain....

Not yet.  But it's coming.  Here outside of Memphis, where I live we've had a very wet spring.  (My family in Wisconsin and Minnesota would probably take my water-logged streets over their snow plows right about now.)  The rain drenches us for a couple days and by the time I think the sun has dried us out, we get drenched again.  I wish I could be creative when the clouds go dark and grey, but I can't.  Rainy weather makes me just want to curl up on the couch and nap.

But this happy stamp MAKES me want to get creative!  I adore the hot air balloons and happy little sun is just so bright and cheerful to me!




This is the April Stamp of the Month, so act fast to get yours today!  Click here to place your qualifying order of $50 to get this great stamp for $5 (a savings of $12.95)!

No comments:

Post a Comment