Monday, October 1, 2012

October Stamp Of The Month - Very Merry Christmas




Aren't these tags ADORABLE???  Let me tell you how much I LOVED making these tags!  

First, I got to use a Cricut for the very first time making these tags!  Each of the shapes cuts out of our NEW Cricut Artiste cartridge.  I was so nervous, I had no idea what to expect.  OMG, it was so EASY!

The images stamped right onto the shapes (gotta love see-thru acrylic stamps!!).  And then onto my all-time favorite part of all...

The decorating!!  I wanted these tags to say "Happy Holidays" without throwing tinsel in your face.  And they do!  I used our Glitz gel to add some sparkle to them and they turned out so elegant.

This would make a great project for kids who are home on one of these up-coming school holidays between now and December.  And they'll be so proud passing out presents on Christmas morning while showing off their handiwork!

Hope you enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. Love your cute Christmas tags! I have nominated you for a Liebster Award. The details for accepting this can be found here on my blog:

    http://ifyoublingit.blogspot.com/2012/10/woo-hoo-have-been-nominated-for.html

    ReplyDelete