Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Happy Fall, Ya'll!!!

Oh, my goodness, I love fall.  It is my favorite season of the year!  I love everything about fall.  I love the festivals.  I love the food.  I love the holidays.  (Hello Halloween!  Not only is it my favorite holiday of the year, it is ALSO my husbands and my oldest sons birthdays!  How's that for special?)  I love the weather.  I love the fashion.  I love the crispness of the air.  I love the changing colors of the leaves.  Can you tell it's my favorite season?

So to commemorate my favorite season, holiday AND birthdays of my two favorite men, I'm giving away FREE product!!

Anyone who places a $50 order on my website here during the month of October will be entered into a drawing to win $25 in FREE product of your choice out of our new Annual Inspirations catalog!

Hurry and place your order today to get your shot to win!  

No comments:

Post a Comment