Have you heard all the hype about digital scrapbooking?
It is SO exciting!!
If your house is anything like mine, it's crazy-busy from sun-up to sun-down! I have a toddler to chase, a work-from-home hubby who's in and out all day and a teenager with special needs. Oh, and we're also expecting our third (and final) munchkin in July. I am the CEO, Chef (hubby and teenager have special dietary needs as well, so we have no pre-boxed or processed foods in the house - it's all scratch made), chief purchasing officer, Maid, Activities Director, the list really does feel endless some days.
And our busy, bustling little house is truly little. I do all my scrapbooking at our kitchen table. So when I need a creative moment to unwind from the constant requests and demands from my family I don't always have the time or the space to pull all my goodies.
Which is why I LOVE that Close To My Heart's March Promotion is all about Studio J!
Have you tried it??
It is flippin' AWESOME!!!
Here's what I love about Studio J -
1. I have FULL creative power over whether I use one of the Express Collection Layouts that make it exceptionally easy to scrapbook on the go or design each layout myself from scratch.
2. Not only can I use all of the gorgeous current paper packs, I can also choose from any of the fabulous retired paper packs OR any of the specifically designed paper packs that are ONLY available through Studio J. There are over 140 different paper packs to choose from! Talk about knowing the way to a girl's heart!
3. I can embellish my layouts to my hearts content. Ribbons - check. Stickers - check. Buttons, brads and bows - triple check! It's all there to play with in every lush color CTMH has.
4. There is NO software to download to my computer. I just have to log in here through my online account and all the layouts are stored safely until I'm ready to order them.
5. When play time is over, there's no cleanup! I am waiting until the day comes when I can have my own craft room to play in. But until that glorious day arrives, I do all my crafting in the shared family space. With Studio J, I can save my unfinished layouts in my account until I can get back to them. I don't have to worry about my toddler getting a hold of anything dangerous or tiny to hurt himself with. It's all safely stored in my online account.
6. It doesn't cost a thing to create my layouts. Not. One. Single. Penny. I only get charged when I am completely blown away with my creativity (this program makes even the newest scrapbooker feel like a crafty veteran) and I order my layouts.
7. My layouts are printed on the highest quality photo grade paper! NO blurry pictures. No fuzzy embellishments. Every layout is crisp and every color is sharp and vibrant - just like when I created them.
8. You can even use Studio J as a photo printing option! Yep. You read that right. Sometimes a layout will call for an odd-sized picture and you'll have to decide which side of your photo is going to have to be lost to the crafting room floor. Not with Studio J's Photo Express Collection. You can just put the pictures you want printed into whatever size your layout calls for and you get the whole thing!
9. During the month of March, layouts are only $5 each! That's right. I said it. A two-page layout is yours for only $5! That's insane! $5! (Sorry, it's just such an AMAZING deal, I had to say it again.)
If you've never tried it before, don't be nervous about dipping your toes into these digital waters. We all love the smell of opening up a brand new paper pack. (Unless I'm the only weird one here that likes that smell.) Nothing replaces the feel of finishing a hand-made project. But this is the kind of change that will elevate your love of scrapbooking to the next level. You'll love that you can take your scrapbooking experiences everywhere you go. Which will make you love scrapbooking even more.
At least it does for me.