Sunday, February 9, 2014

EmBOSSing is BOSS!!

Free.  Free!  FREE!

My absolutely FAVORITE word on this planet is FREE.  (Maybe it's because my kids and all their entertainment stuff is so expensive, but I'm always looking for deals and ways to cut costs where ever I can - sales, coupons, you name it I'm there.)

And I love getting free paper crafting supplies.  It's my favorite thing.  So when I found out that February's promotion was FREE embossing folders, my heart lept in my chest!



For EVERY 2 packages of bulk single-color or combo-color cardstock you purchase, you can qualify for a FREE embossing folder.  Exclusions do apply.  White Daisy cardstock, Colonial White cardstock and Kraft cardstock packages are NOT a part of this promotion.  But that still leaves nearly 40 different colors of cardstock (including all the combo packs) to choose from.

And then you get to pick from 5 different designs of embossing folders.  And you can qualify for as many different embossing folders as your little heart can handle. 

This promo is ONLY good through the month of February, though.  And it's while supplies last.  So if you love free as much as I do (and you go through as much paper), then this is the promotion for you.  Click here to place your qualifying order today.



No comments:

Post a Comment